Help keep our courts fair and impartial.
Support Justice at Stake today!
The Justice at Stake Campaign is a national, nonpartisan organization that works to keep politics and special interests out of the courtroom. Since opening our doors in 2000, Justice at Stake’s reports, analysis and commentary have appeared in the New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Time Magazine, Slate.com, The Economist, Business Week, National Journal, and National Public Radio.
Your support will help us:
- Educate the public on the importance of a fair, impartial court system
- Support state judicial election reforms that keep special interests out of the courtroom
- Combat politically motivated attacks on the judges and courts that protect our rights
- Draw attention to damaging legislation designed to strip the courts of judicial review and upset our system of checks and balances
- Promote diversity on the bench
Justice at Stake is a 501(c)(3)organization. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. For questions, call (202) 588-9700.
or fill out a pledge form and send a check or money order to:
Justice at Stake Campaign
717 D Street NW Suite 203
Washington, DC 20004
Thank you for your support!