"In eight years the military commissions ... put three people on trial. ... Meanwhile, the federal courts, our Article III, regular legal court system, has put dozens of terrorists in jail. ... The suggestion that somehow a military commission is the way to go isn't borne out."
Colin Powell, former Secretary of State
- Articles on Courts and Immigration, Justice at Stake's Gavel Grab blog
- Commission on Immigration, American Bar Association
- "Ensuring Fairness and Due Process in Immigration Proceedings," 2008 American Bar Association report
- Immigration Resource Page, National Center for State Court
- "Assembly Line Injustice," Appleseed Foundation report
- "Effort on Immigration Courts Faulted," Washington Post article
- Fact Sheet on Immigration Detention Reforms, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) document
- "No End in Sight," American Civil Liberties Union video
- "The Importance of Independence and Accountability to our Immigration Courts," American Immigration Lawyers Association
- "ICE Prosecutions Continuing to Rise Under Obama," report by Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), Syracuse University
- "Immigration Courts: Still a Troubled Institution," TRAC report, Syracuse University
- "Challenges in Immigration Court System," 2008 panel discussion, University of Virginia Law School
- "Deportation and Due Process," New York Times editorial
- American Bar Association statement praising a decision by Attorney General Eric Holder decision to reverse an order by then-Attorney General Michael Mukasey, regarding the right of immigrants to effective counsel.